Sustainability & Social Responsibility
Environmentally sustainable practices are built into every aspect of our services provided, and a portion of each colour service goes to support a charitable cause.
Fuchs hair is committed to reducing our impact on our environment and is part of the Sustainable Salon program.
Your visit supports our Sustainable Salon’s commitment to:
- Reduce our ecological footprint
- Achieve zero waste
- Support charitable causes
- Implement environmentally sustainable practices
What does this mean for you?
- Your cut of hair will support charitable causes such as oil spill clean up projects, local community gardens and charitable wig making services
- All the proceeds gained from recycling the salon’s metals such as foils, colour tubes, cans, etc will be donated to not for profit community based organisations that do a killer job helping humanity every day
- Any leftover hair colour will be recycled into new liquids for beauty products
- Once our tools (used to style your beautiful mane) reach their end of life they will be broken down and all valuable parts will be re-purposed
So, it’s beautifully simple. Each time you visit our Sustainable Salon you will look good, feel good and now also do good!
COLOUR WITH CARE
As a LA BIOSTHETIQUE salon we provide medical relief and care to the world, just by picking up the colour brush.
Colour with Care is a LA BIOSTHETIQUE initiative where every tube of colour sold will raise funds for the global non-for-profit organization Medecins Sans Frontieres, Doctors without Borders. This means that every time we do a colour in the salon we will be helping to provide critical support in the areas that need it the most, whether it is…
- Stopping the spread of infectious diseases
- Giving malnourished children access to essential meals
- Providing medical aid to those in disaster struck area
We are very proud to be part of the Dresscode project family. The dress code project is an initiative that helps salons create safe spaces for the LGBTQ+ clientele to feel safe and welcomed. To get services that make them feel like their true selves with no questions asked.
Fuchs Hair is a proud Dresscode Project salon and supporter of the LGBTQ+ community.